Monday, December 3, 2012

"The Last Listener" has been published at NewMyths.com

My goodness, what an embarrassment of riches.

I have had two stories published this week.

My story of mind-reading (and mind-numbing bureaucracy), "The Last Listener," was published in Issue 21 of NewMyths.com.  It is available for free at the site.

NewMyths.com does not have separate URLs for each individual story.  So go there, wander around.  Editor Scott T. Barnes (a fellow Writers of the Future winner) celebrated the fifth anniversary of publishing the free magazine online with this issue.  You'll find a lot of great content, both fiction and non-fiction.

And once you've sampled some of the other delights, you can click on the tab that currently says "Issue 21," on which page you'll find my story linked.  (Once Issue 22 has been published, as I understand it, Issue 21 will then be archived in the "Past Issues" tab.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment