Thursday, July 10, 2014

My New Mystery Short Story Collection, NOBLE UGLY DWARVES AND HANDSOME YUPPIE SCUM, is Available Exclusively on Kindle!

I have just published my first book as a Kindle original!

It is a collection of my mystery stories:  Noble Ugly Dwarves and Handsome Yuppie Scum.

Although I self-published it, two of the stories originally appeared in Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine:
  • "Two Dwarves and Eight Chained Ourang-Outangs" (June 2011)
  •  "One of Those Plans-the-Perfect-Crime-but-then-Something-Goes-Teddibly-Teddibly-Wrong Stories"  (February 2013)
 (The second item on that list contains the handsome yuppie scum.)

 If you have Amazon Prime, you can borrow it from the Kindle Lending Library.





Disclaimer:  The cover is pretty basic, I admit.  It's no The Great Gatsby with those haunting eyes superimposed over the night landscape.  Since it's a Kindle exclusive, I was able to use cover art that matches a scene in one of the stories, at no extra charge, from Amazon's selection.

But I hope you'll agree that I did not skimp on the insides!  It's over 40,000 words.  Twelve mystery stories that range from horror-tinged to borderline science fiction to noir to parody.

You can click to preview it for free, and should be able to read the introduction and a large part of the story, "Two Dwarves and Eight Chained Ourang-Outangs."

I hope you'll enjoy it, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment